The 13th Chinese Bridge World High School Students Competition Toronto Preliminaries
日期：2020年5月24日 Date: May 24, 2020
时间：晚上12点 Time: 12:00 AM
China National Language Office, Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China
The Chinese Consulate General in Toronto
The Chinese Culture and Education Society of Canada (CCESC)
2020 Chinese Proficiency Competition for Canada in High School Students (Toronto, Canada)
Fly High With Chinese Language
1. Due to the pandemic, this competition will be changed to video format.
2. To provide a stage for young people to learn Chinese language and to strengthen their language ability
3. To create a platform for mutual learning and exchanging experiences and to stimulate students’ Chinese learning interest and enthusiasm
4. To promote Chinese language and Chinese culture and to facilitate overseas Chinese language teaching and learning.
• Speech in Mandarin
Focusing on participants’ integrated knowledge of Chinese language skills
Stages Performance and other Chinese songs, music, dancing, opera, acrobatic, instrument, calligraphy, drawing, paper-cutting, Kung Fu and so on
Chinese Bridge: www.chinesebridge.org
Confucius Institute Website: www.kzxy.com.cn
VI. Competition Format and Schedule
1. The Candidates should be Non-Chinese Canadian
2. Preliminary Contest will be held on April 30–May17, 2020.
Preliminary candidates are selected by school boards, private schools, and related organizations.
There are 1 teacher and 3 – 5 candidates in each team
3. Final Contest will be held on May 24, 2020.
Individual Awards：One First Prize, Two Second Prize, Three Third prize
Judges are from Professionals and Different Occupations
1. Registration online: www.ccesc.ca
2. Deadline is May 17, 2020.
XI. Contact & Information