日期：2022年5月15日 Date: May15,2022
时间：上午10点 Time: 10:00 AM
The Chinese Consulate General in Toronto
The Chinese Culture and Education Society of Canada (CCESC)
The 2nd Chinese Bridge Chinese Show for Foreign Primary School Students (Toronto, Canada)
快乐中文 Chinese Joy& Fun
- Due to the Pandemic. This competition has be video format.
- To provide a stage for young people to learn Chinese language and strengthen their language ability; to create a platform for mutual learning and exchanging experiences；
- To stimulate students’ Chinese learning interest and enthusiasm; to promote Chinese language and the understanding of Chinese culture.
- To facilitate overseas Chinese language teaching and learning.
- Speech in Mandarin
Focusing on participants’ integrated knowledge of Chinese
- Performance Chinese songs, music, dancing, opera, acrobatic, instrument, calligraphy, drawing, paper-cutting, Kung Fu and so on
- Reference website: bridge.chinese.cn
- Competition Format and Schedule
- The Candidates are Non-Chinese Canadian Age 4-13.
- Preliminary and Final Contest
Preliminary Contest Dates: April 30–May12, 2022
Preliminary candidates are selected by school boards, private schools, and related organizations.
There are 1 teacher and 3 – 5 candidates in each team
Individual Awards：One first prize, Two second prizes, three third prizes
Judges are invited from Professional and Different Occupations
- Deadline is May 12, 2022.
Contact & Information