日期：2022年5月15日 Date: May15,2022
时间：上午10点 Time: 10:00 AM
The Chinese Consulate General in Toronto
The Chinese Culture and Education Society of Canada (CCESC)
The 2Chinese Bridge Chinese Show for Foreign Primary School Students (Toronto, Canada)
快乐中文 Chinese Joy& Fun
- Due to the Pandemic. This competition has be video format.
- To provide a stage for young people to learn Chinese language and strengthen their language ability; to create a platform for mutual learning and exchanging experiences；
- To stimulate students’ Chinese learning interest and enthusiasm; to promote Chinese language and the understanding of Chinese culture.
- To facilitate overseas Chinese language teaching and learning.
- Speech in Mandarin
Focusing on participants’ integrated knowledge of Chinese
- Performance Chinese songs, music, dancing, opera, acrobatic, instrument, calligraphy, drawing, paper-cutting, Kung Fu and so on
- Reference website: bridge.chinese.cn
- Competition Format and Schedule
- The Candidates are Non-Chinese Canadian Age 4-13.
- Preliminary and Final Contest
Preliminary Contest Dates: April 30–May12, 2022
Preliminary candidates are selected by school boards, private schools, and related organizations.
There are 1 teacher and 3 – 5 candidates in each team
Individual Awards：One first prize, Two second prizes, three third prizes
Judges are invited from Professional and Different Occupations
- Deadline is May 12, 2022.
Contact & Information